Evening & weekend appointments available
I will ring back when I am able to or text me
Telephone: 07886 497 359 (Text accepted) contact@Copyright © . All rights reserved
HGV taxi drivers DVLA medicals Derby Uttoxeter, Coalville, Tamworth, HGV medicals, LGV medicals, taxi medicals Kibworth drivers Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Burntwood, Telford Shrewsbury, Lichfield, Walsall Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth West Bromwich Dudley, Wolverhampton Crewe Stoke upon Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Shrewsbury Congleton, Macclesfield, Northwich, Winsford, Crewe, Kidsgrove, Alvaston, Leicester, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray, Hinckley, Lutterworth, Nuneaton, Burton on Trent, Coalville, Kettering, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Cheshire, Gould, Burton upon Trent, HGV, LGV, Dr, PCV, Bus, Lorry Driver Medicals, DVLA Driving Licence, HGV LGV PCV minibus, trailer, taxi driver, MSA medicals Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Walsall, West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Parkfields, Market Harborough, etap du tour, letapedutour. medical-certificate, http://www.sportsmedicalcertificates.co.uk, sports medical certificates, Auto Cycle Union, ACU Medicals. motocross acu, road race acu, track race acu, speedway acu.
Medicals carried out in Burton on Trent, Nottingham, Derby and Leicester.
Please bring with you
1. A D4 Form which can be downloaded from the DVLA website if you do not have one.
2. The vision regulations have changed for professional drivers who wear spectacles (not contact lenses) when driving. You now have to bring along to the medical assessment an opticians prescription which is dated within 4 months of the date of the medical. If you do not have one you can see an optician after the medical who will complete the first page of the D4 form.
3. Details of any medication you are taking. (your regular GP surgery can normally supply this)
4. The name and address of your registered GP.
5. The names and relevant details of any hospital specialists you have received treatment from or are receiving treatment at present.
Medicals available in Shardlow (DE72 2GH) which is midway between Nottingham and Derby, other locations include Leicester and Burton on Trent.